Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]

Go down 
+17
Steve Parker
Mickael Forestier
Jean-louis Petillot
Hervé Sabathé
Andrej Batic
Tiago Malafaya
Honza Mild
Franck Tripey
Julien Lafon
Michel Baudrit
Vincent Beretta
Christian Steu
Carlo Pozzi
Ben Paulet
Guillaume Siebert
finally gone :)
Antoine de Mautor
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011 - 22:15

Carl Larrad wrote:

Steve you definatly have the Gift of the Gab
Shame XFX dont match Logitech's Customer Service Wink

Not as much Gab as im gonna give overclockers tomo :bangry: :grrr:
Back to top Go down
Michel Baudrit
Club Driver
Michel Baudrit

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 16:12

Forfait finalement, j'ai la crêve.
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 18:52

Back,so will be there tonight :top:

edit cancel that,have to go out now Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 20:42

je suis là finalement, en Capri et Austin
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Mickael Forestier
Experienced Driver
Mickael Forestier

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 21:31

bon bah voilà ça aura été rapide, C. Steu me rentre dedans au freinage à l'épingle au 1er tour... Sad

dommage j'étais pas trop mal, pfffff pourtant les 1ers tours sont sensés etre cool on freine pas comme un rustre sinon ça tire tout droit....
Back to top Go down
Christian Steu
Club Driver
Christian Steu

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 21:54

Désolé Mickael, j'ai bloqué bêtement au freinage, tu étais pas loin, une pichenette pourtant... pale
Back to top Go down
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 22:40

manche 1 sous anesthésie, rapidement isolé

manche 2, mauvais mouvement qui me met complètement hors trajectoire dans la partie rapide pour éviter Carl (who was very slow in this place) et Ben vient me taper, je rebondis dans le mur, la Mini est cassée
ma faute Ben, je gérais pas du tout la machine...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Mickael Forestier
Experienced Driver
Mickael Forestier

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 22:40

bon ben soirée à oublier, à la prochaine
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 22:47

Sorry guys for hurting you, in the second race. One time at the start, and second time with JF.
My apologizes.
I was so far :frank:
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 23:01

:second: :first:

Race 1: Huge battle for the lead with Andrej, i led for a long time but with 2 to go he dived on the inside of the last hairpin, i tried to cross on the inside exiting the corner, but i nearly outbraked myself losing a couple of seconds in the process, so i did a hard charge on the last 2 laps (21.9 on the last lap), but i wasn't close enough to make a move, grats Andrej for your first win in HSO Smile

Race 2: I was expecting a win in the Abarth and so it was, i struggled in the first couple of laps, then my tyres got the temperature and i was able to clock mid 28's, enough to open a huge lead on Honza
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 23:03

Race 1
I was so slow ...

The race upfront looked very exciting
Carlo and Andrej went by in a blur
frank and Antoine went flying by ....

Nice spin Frank 2nd to last corner lol! I was so close to hitting you .... :hihi:

Race 2
Had a lovely race with Michkael really good clean fight just could not get past
also had a nice fight with Julien i hit a couple of people but really could not avoid so sorry ...
Julien nice race Thx for pulling over but you really deserved 8th place mate Wink

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Mon 14 Feb 2011 - 23:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 23:06

B-PROD

=> RESULTS <=
=> REPLAY <=

D-PROD

=> RESULTS <=
=> REPLAY <=

Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 23:19

In the 1st race Does Frank get the 10TH Place because of the 20 minute race distance rule
or do i inherit it because I actually crossed the finish line :langue: Only Joking ......

Frank That was a beautiful spin 10/10 for Style lol!
Back to top Go down
Andrej Batic
Club Driver

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 23:21

1.st race: I was mighty quick with the Escrot RS, but I made an error on lap 2, Pozzi like a shark bite me on my mistake and took the lead. After that was a hard chase, he didn't make a single mistake and I was getting frustrated to watch his back.
2 laps before the end I managed to do the fast corner properly and dived inside the next corner. He didn't want to let it go and neither did I, we both came in too fast but I managed to use my skills on the straight and pulled away. Smile

Thanks Pozzi for the awesome race.

2nd race: Never drived the Alfa so I was doing practice during qualy and the first part of the race, later on I picked up the pace, but I was never a challenge for the podium.
Back to top Go down
Julien Lafon
Pro Driver
Julien Lafon

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 23:46

Carl Larrad wrote:

Julian nice race Thx for pulling over but you really deserved 8th place mate Wink

hmmm I went back on track just in front of you. I wanted to give back your place after Mickael retired, but you didn't want , nice stop just before the line lol!
Back to top Go down
Honza Mild
Pro Driver
Honza Mild

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011 - 8:23

Race 1
I was slow because i had a rally style, dont know why but i must drifting everywhere lol! So consequence of this was my little crash to barrier, and it was end.

Race 2
Mini strikes again! Carlo was much faster than me, and over a small time a saw his green antennae far far from me :D
Tyres was down cca 5 laps before end and i must slowed, behind me was Vincent adn i must push before to hold him behind.

Thank you HSO for race! :top:

Last edited by Honza Mild on Tue 15 Feb 2011 - 9:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jean-louis Petillot
Pro Driver
Jean-louis Petillot

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011 - 9:32

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Arf Jean Louis Sad
J'avais essayé de faire changer mon G25 qui n'était plus sous garantie, ça n'a pas marché mais j'ai eu droit à 50€ de réduc sur un G27.

j'ai mieux négocié !!! cheers
il me font 50% de réduction sur le G27 !!!
vraiment top ce sav , sachant que mon G25 date de 04/2007 !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.corsicaracing.fr
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011 - 11:56

Moi j'avais renvoyé mon G25 et ils m'en avaient renvoyé 3 par erreur, jamais réclamés :D

Legendary first race yesterday night, had the most aweful start, allowing Ben and Honza to go by. It cost me a lot of time because I was quite faster than them, but when I tried to overtake Honza in the last hairpin, he tried the same on Ben and I ended up overtaking both of them Embarassed sorry if it looked a bit too offensive guys. Then I was trying to catch up with Frank, without much success, until Gui went all over my back (naughty naughty Razz), but after a huge fight he ended up spinning and couldn't get past me even if faster :banane: Then Frank made a mistake and I tried hard, and eventually managed to overtake him with one to go. He did try to fight back, with a proper suicide move in the penultimate turn, nice one mate :aie: Happy with :third:

Second race was not as good, qualy was terrible as I could have been 3rd but was only 6th. Overtook Andrej in the early stages, then tried my best to go past Vincent after Gui had spun, without much success despite being a tad faster :smil20: Almost rolled the car with a few laps remaining, and I was going to nurse it home into 4th when I spun exiting the hairpin with one lap to go :doh: how stupid of me, that allowed Andrej through again, and I only finished 5th! Thing is I was a bit tired because of race 1 and Valentines day sex beforehand, and couldn't keep a good rythm throughout the race. The Alfa was lovely to drive tho Very Happy

Grats to the winners, see you next week ! :top:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Honza Mild
Pro Driver
Honza Mild

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011 - 14:11

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
when I tried to overtake Honza in the last hairpin, he tried the same on Ben and I ended up overtaking both of them

I forgot this moment, that was totaly heartbreaking, nice job from you - 2 places at one time :top:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011 - 16:26

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
Thing is I was a bit tired because of race 1 and Valentines day sex beforehand, and couldn't keep a good rythm throughout the race.

You only get it the one day a year , same as me , we do have something in common other than HSO lol!
Back to top Go down
Andrej Batic
Club Driver

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011 - 19:37

My overtake on Pozzi for the first HSO win. :first:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTGkBKx6RO0&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011 - 19:47

Carl Larrad wrote:
Antoine de Mautor wrote:
Thing is I was a bit tired because of race 1 and Valentines day sex beforehand, and couldn't keep a good rythm throughout the race.

You only get it the one day a year , same as me , we do have something in common other than HSO lol!
I couldn't participate at all because my wrist was shot Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]    Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 6 - Pacific Coast Championship [February 14th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2