Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble getting Interlagos to load, again!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Souter
Club Driver
Chris Souter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Trouble getting Interlagos to load, again!!! Empty
PostSubject: Trouble getting Interlagos to load, again!!!   Trouble getting Interlagos to load, again!!! Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011 - 22:14

Hi guys, i am well aware that this is probably just me being very silly but i have tried to load up the new version of Interlagos from the calander to see if i am any nearer you lot for pace, anyway, when i try to get to the track for an offline test a box named "G motor 2 error" pops up with the message "Error opening MAS file GPC INTERLAGOS.MAS" Sorry for being a dunce, but do any of you have a clue whats going on. By the way, all the other tracks load ok, just the latest Interlagos is messing about.
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Trouble getting Interlagos to load, again!!!   Trouble getting Interlagos to load, again!!! Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011 - 22:19

Chris Souter wrote:
Hi guys, i am well aware that this is probably just me being very silly but i have tried to load up the new version of Interlagos from the calander to see if i am any nearer you lot for pace, anyway, when i try to get to the track for an offline test a box named "G motor 2 error" pops up with the message "Error opening MAS file GPC INTERLAGOS.MAS" Sorry for being a dunce, but do any of you have a clue whats going on. By the way, all the other tracks load ok, just the latest Interlagos is messing about.

You have to download the track from here:

ftp://91.121.135.76/rFactor/circuits/Interlagos%201979.rar
Back to top Go down
Chris Souter
Club Driver
Chris Souter

PostSubject: Re: Trouble getting Interlagos to load, again!!!   Trouble getting Interlagos to load, again!!! Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011 - 22:54

Nice one Carlo, i can now test offline, now for prob number two, i cant get online, is the server up and running? I have installed the bookmark again and the HSO servers pop up in the friends box but when i click on the F1 79 button nothing happens, someone help please. Cheers, Chris. :top:
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Trouble getting Interlagos to load, again!!!   Trouble getting Interlagos to load, again!!! Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011 - 22:58

Chris Souter wrote:
Nice one Carlo, i can now test offline, now for prob number two, i cant get online, is the server up and running? I have installed the bookmark again and the HSO servers pop up in the friends box but when i click on the F1 79 button nothing happens, someone help please. Cheers, Chris. :top:

It should be online in a few minutes, there was a HGT race tonight (now over), so all servers were down
Back to top Go down
Chris Souter
Club Driver
Chris Souter

PostSubject: Re: Trouble getting Interlagos to load, again!!!   Trouble getting Interlagos to load, again!!! Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011 - 23:10

OK, cheers Carlo, and thanks for the fast replies mate, i will try again tomorrow. :top:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble getting Interlagos to load, again!!!   Trouble getting Interlagos to load, again!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble getting Interlagos to load, again!!!
Page 1 of 1