Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returnee needing a little help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Souter
Club Driver
Chris Souter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Returnee needing a little help Empty
PostSubject: Returnee needing a little help   Returnee needing a little help Icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct 2010 - 21:32

Hi guys, its been a while since i was last here and i may well be a little rusty with what to do so a few pointers would be nice, i went to the schedule to get Zandvoort and when i tried to get on the server to see if everything was still ok a box titled "gMotor 2 Error" popped up with "Error opening MAS file GPC ZANDVOORT.MAS" any ideas? Ok i thought, with that in mind i went to the last track i used with you guys, namely Long Beach to see if all was ok, it worked but with no sound, as i said i know its been a while but i dont think i have changed any settings whilst i have been away, any help much appreciated, cheers all, Chris.
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Returnee needing a little help   Returnee needing a little help Icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct 2010 - 21:48

seems you've got the wrong version of Zandvoort I think. Try to download the one on the schedulde.
Back to top Go down
Chris Souter
Club Driver
Chris Souter

PostSubject: Re: Returnee needing a little help   Returnee needing a little help Icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct 2010 - 21:55

I have got the version from the schedule, its just not working for me, Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Returnee needing a little help   Returnee needing a little help Icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct 2010 - 22:05

When you get that error it means either the mas file doesnt exist, either the track is not installed in the right folder and the game cannot find the mas file.
Back to top Go down
Chris Souter
Club Driver
Chris Souter

PostSubject: Re: Returnee needing a little help   Returnee needing a little help Icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct 2010 - 22:16

Ok, i can get onto the server now but the sound is not working, frustration doesn't cover it. :bangry:
Back to top Go down
Chris Souter
Club Driver
Chris Souter

PostSubject: Re: Returnee needing a little help   Returnee needing a little help Icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct 2010 - 22:19

Ok guys, i have tried some other mods and the sound works fine, just this one its not working at all, keeps cutting in and out, any ideas? :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Returnee needing a little help   Returnee needing a little help Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 19:44

Never heard of that issue before scratch
Did you try to reinstall the whole mod ? Maybe try with this archive :
ftp://91.121.135.76/rFactor/mods/HSO%20F1%201979%20Full%20install.rar
Back to top Go down
Chris Souter
Club Driver
Chris Souter

PostSubject: Re: Returnee needing a little help   Returnee needing a little help Icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:49

Thats got it, thanks Gui. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returnee needing a little help   Returnee needing a little help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returnee needing a little help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: Archives :: Archives :: 2011 :: 1979 F1-
Jump to: